With projected annual revenues of $4.5 billion, approximately 12,500 employees, and operations in about 20 states, The Client is a company on the move. The Client's mission is to ensure that the customers accomplish their mission whether it’s a technological breakthrough or a satellite launch. The company is the world’s leading supplier of solid rocket motors, a leading provider of launch vehicles, satellites and other space systems, and the nation’s largest manufacturer of ammunition.
The Client is currently looking for 2 Chief Engineer’s to work in our Luka, MS location.
The First Chief Engineer will be responsible for our Cleared Projects, and must have an active secret clearance with the interview was within the last 4.5 Years.
The Second Chief Engineer will be responsible for our Launch(Space) projects. This position requires the ability to gain a secret clearance.
* Technical leadership for the manufacturing of advanced composite structures. Work closely with program office, manufacturing engineering, quality engineering and manufacturing personnel to solve production issues in hand layup, automated fiber placement, secondary bonding, autoclave cure, machining, NDI and final inspection processes. Act as a technical liaison with the customer for design and specification changes. Support and lead proposals for large composite structures. Work in a cross functional team to develop and implement process improvements.
Education and Experience
* Requires BS in Engineering & 15 years of Experience or Masters in Engineering & 10 years of Experience or PhD in Engineering & 7 years of Experience. Preference given to candidates with experience in aerospace manufacturing environment
Requirements & Qualifications:
* Experience in working with complex aerospace specifications and requirements.
* Proficient in leading technical interchange/communications with external customers, both in the design and manufacturing environments.
* High competence in presenting technical analysis and manufacturing capability in customer design reviews.
* Ability to lead discussion and ensue collaboration in a complex cross-functional team: designers, quality and production teams.
* Experience using NX or Catia V5, as a design tool and as method of a communicating complex component and assembly designs and processes.
* Experience working with Value Analysis/Value Engineering (VA/VE) and Design for Manufacturing and Assembly (DFM/A)
* Working knowledge of manufacturing processing capability (eliminating sources of variation, statistical analysis, SPC, etc.)
* Strong problem solving skills; Functional knowledge in root cause / corrective action processes and techniques (8D, Kepner Tregoe, etc.)
* Functional knowledge in Design and Process Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (D/PFMEA)
* Composites knowledge. Hand layup, bonding, cure, machining, and NDI experience required.
* Experience estimating, planning, and streamlining manufacturing processes.
* Excellent organizational skills; Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Excellent leadership and mentoring skills.
* Excellent computer skills. Skilled in Microsoft Office applications and data base systems.
* Functional knowledge of production control systems (SAP, Visual Mfg., Cost Point, etc.)
Competencies for Success:
* Leadership skills.
* Ability to multitask and prioritize.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Initiative, self-starter, adaptable, and high motivation for excellence.
* High energy, results oriented, self-motivated / self-reliant, team player.
* Strong interpersonal skills with ability to interface with an organization at all levels .
* Manage technical aspects of multi-disciplined program.
* Project planning and organization.
* Budget accountability.
* Schedule adherence accountability.
* Proposal preparation accountability
* Configuration Control Board chairperson
* Project technical approach and owner of technical issues
* Technical lead on the Material Review Board (MRB)
* Coordinate and distribute work assignments for assigned project.
* Generate, analyze and guide estimates from a technical aspect, in support of company goals.
* Provide IPT leadership and primary interface to customer for technical needs.
* Review product designs for compliance with engineering principles, company standards, customer contract requirements and related specifications
* Manage the risk management and trade study processes for a project (identifies potential risks and develops mitigation strategies and implements mitigation strategies in with Program Management)
* Supports program EVMS planning and tracking
The Client is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The client is a full-service consulting firm offering planning, engineering, and program management services.
The candidate will be involved in the implementation of Municipal, Utilities and Public Works projects. Projects include treatment plants, pipelines, pumping stations, storage facilities, hydraulic computer modeling (i.e. WATERGEMS, infowater), system evaluations and studies and report writing. Duties will include preparation of studies, plans and specifications for various types of projects with primary emphasis in facilities associated with water supply. Candidate must have proven ability to work with other engineering disciplines to successfully achieve the project outcome.
Candidates will also be responsible for management of various projects, including budgets and schedules with supervisor support. The ability to work within a team across geographic boundaries is paramount. Responsibilities also include implementing quality assurance and quality control (QA/QC) and closely monitoring project costs. Candidate will be expected to assist with mentoring and training staff engineers with lesser experience.
The Client is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. The client is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity, including providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with a disability.
The client company is a direct access electronic broker catering to the needs of professional and frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors, and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 100 market centers in 26 countries from a single account. We are the lowest cost provider of brokerage services and the largest U.S. electronic broker based on daily average revenue trades executing 657,000 trades per day*. Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast paced, results oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Client company was founded by a software engineer to rewrite the rules of trading by automating anything and everything. Software development is the lifeblood of our firm, and it shows. Our engineers command respect in the firm and have competitive compensation packages.
Junior and Senior level positions are available.
· Brokerage trading platform development and maintenance.
· C++ software development for UNIX server.
· Technically oriented, proactive, and enthusiastic, with extreme attention to detail.
· Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or similar (masters/PhD a plus).
· English written/verbal communication skills.
· C++, Object Oriented Programming, Networking, STL
· Working, in-depth knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
We strive to exceed your expectations by breaking barriers and changing the game. We can help fill jobs from midcareer to executives and C-level. Put our experience to work for you.
We have placed people in industries like:
IT & Telecom
Communications & Entertainment
Marketing & Communications
Financial & Professional Services
Design & Engineering
We can help with your Information Technology jobs :
Long-term & Short-term Projects
Clayton Morris Associates is a private, technical, financial and executive recruiting firm located in Greenwood Village, Colorado. We recruit regionally and nationally to find top performing professionals, engineers, executives and top management including consultants/contractors.
Given the current data-centric and cloud based technological advances such as Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence that occur at such a rapid pace, recruiting firms are essential players in identifying and attracting the very best candidates to contribute to the on-going development and competitive performance of industries and technology in the United States.
We boost your bottom line with a strong mission and a clear vision. We are dedicated to our clients, and they benefit from our success. If you want to grow your business and take it to the next level, call us today.
Sign up to hear what's new.
https://www.claytonmorrisassoc.com - 5500 Greenwood Plaza Blvd. Ste 130, Greenwood Village, Colorado 80111, U.S. - Send Resumes to email@example.com